Freshly Pinned

I don't know about you, but I am slightly addicted to Pinterest!  I love waisting spending down time on my computer looking through anything and everything that my fellow pinners have pinned.  One of my main focuses the past couple weeks have been the pups and photography.  Today I am teaming up with Jessica from JessicaNdesigns to deliver you some fresh new pins!

Pins:

  1. A new sweater from Bean Town Handmade for Stanlee this winter.
  2. Photography inspiration.  This pup also looks just like MileyJo!
  3. Cookies from Sugar and Meringue.  I would love a boston terrier birthday party ;)
  4. An adorable little print on Etsy from Multiple Personality.
  5. My husband loves Abraham Lincoln + I love BTs = Abe Lincoln BT magnet!  Found on Etsy from shop Rubenacker.

No comments: