All it takes is ONE

I saw this video earlier in the week and I couldn't help but cry for this poor dog.  I didn't know what to expect when I hit play, and I did not think it would affect me in the way that it did.  As I am crying and watching this dog's story, they share the poor little pups new name in the ending.  A name that is forever in my heart.  A name that changed my view on pups, adoption and not giving up on a dog.  Take a look...




While I watched this video, crying, MileyJo came running over and jumped up on my lap.  Shortly after, Stanlee follows.  These two pups {especially Miley} has always been sensitive to me when I am sad, hurt or feeling really emotional.  I hugged my little shark pups for a good period of time in my lap before I went back to what I was doing before the video.  

Isn't it amazing what just one person can do?!

No comments: